[[Full-Time]] Finding for HR Recruiter!!
Date Listed 12/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Redwoods Advance
Education Level Diploma
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – Winnie the Pooh
This endearing statement holds true in our organization and the sentiment resounds through every individual here. We cherish each and every one we have got to work with as they are unique in their own rights, and seek to provide a workspace where they can fit just right in without having to compromise their identity. After all, it is our firm belief that a ship can only truly stay afloat and sail forward, even in the worst of conditions, when all hands are on deck together.
Therefore, if you’re looking for a working environment where you can truly belong in, look no further and join us now as an !
What you’ll do:
• Actively bolstering recruitment efforts through online job portals
• Conduct phone screenings and arranging for interviews
• Assisting with on-boarding process and preparing the necessary logistics
• Monitoring recruitment statistics and highlighting bottlenecks
The ideal candidate:
• Possess a cheery and positive attitude with an inclination towards interacting with others
• Be fluent in written and spoken English
• Be a team player by contributing ideas and providing feedbacks
Our doors are always open to you so do not hesitate to send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you soonest possible. Alternatively, for any further enquiries, you may SMS/WhatsApp Jun Kiat at 8800 7114.