Date Listed 25/07/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.mightyvelo.com
Company Name Mighty Velo Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
Mighty Velo is a pioneering sports retail and distribution company based in Singapore and is one of the biggest bike and scooter companies in the country, specialising in the best class foldable bicycles and UL2272 certified PMDs.
We are looking for detail-oriented Admin Assistant/Officer to join our growing team!
- General administrative duties (e.g., checking data accuracy in order and invoices, data entry, filing paperwork)
- Organise logistics (import and export of products)
- Work closely with Retail team to keep track of product stock count
- Manage accounting paperwork and liaise directly with external accountant
- Handle office rental matters
- Manage office space and staff’s needs, including maintaining pantry and stationery supplies, organising shelves and items, sourcing for and hiring handyman/contractors to repair any broken fixtures, and any other matters
- Source for available grants and schemes and submit applications as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration or any related discipline
- At least 1 year related working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Suite applications (Google Docs, Drive, Calendar, etc)
- IT savvy and comfortable in learning and using various software
- Retail related work experience is an added advantage
- Able to take instructions and constructive feedback
- Able to work and adapt quickly
- Organised and task-driven
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Singaporeans & PRs only.
- Full-Time: 5 day work week (10am-7pm daily)
- Rest on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunities to grow within the company
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only successful candidates will be notified.