Date Listed 04/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.bcare.org.sg
Company Name Bethesda CARE Centre
Education Level A-Level
1. Attend to hotline and web enquiries
2. Admin support to Programme ICs
3. Maintain office logistics and facilities
4. Maintain corporate website and social media platform for branding and public outreach
5. Make government submissions to the relevant authorities
6. Apply for training, sponsorship and funding of programmes
7. General administrative work
8. Assist in planning & running BCARE projects
9. Any other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager and Executive Director
1. GCE 'O' / 'A' Level / Diploma
2. Relevant working experience would be an advantage.
3. Fresh graduates who are interested in office administration may also apply
4. Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels
5. Independent and good working attitude
6. Computer literate good skills in Microsoft words, excel and powerpoint
Interested applicants please send email with attached detailed resume, stating expected and current salaries, and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chun Mei at 6340 4114.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.