You might be interested in these similar ads
****** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE ********Company DescriptionHakko Products Pte Ltd started out as a joint venture with Hakko Corporation in 1986. Now independent and building on our strong history, our company continues to specialize in distributing high quality industrial products to customers in the SEA region, and beyond. Our main business is ...
Job Description Prepare and generate accounts payable invoices, sorting and payments.Perform accounts receivable functions (verifying and sending monthly statements of accounts.Follow up payments on outstanding invoices with customersPetty cash disbursementsPrepare staff monthly salary and expensesBank receipts entries and monthly reconciliationSupport month end / ...
JOB DESCRIPTIONS: * CALLING FOR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT COLLECTIONS. * HANDLING DISPUTED CLAIMS AND ARRANGE FOR MEETING. * WORK WITH ACCOUNTS & OPERATION DEPARTMENT TO VERIFY JOB COMPLETION STATUS FOR BILLING. * PREPARE MONTHLY PROGRESS CLAIMS & INVOICE IN ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE. * ARRANGE MEETING WITH CLIENTS FOR DISPUTED CLAIMS. * REVIEW AR AGEING REPORTS FOLLOW UP WITH CLIENTS ...
Summary: Manage administrative matters of environmental and cleaning SME company by working closely with workforce, clients and suppliers. Responsibilities: Input data into in-house system and generate monthly and ad-hoc invoices Follow-up and update payment received Calculate and prepare payroll in our system. Make monthly CPF submission contribution and yearly IRAS submissio ...
Purchasing ExecutiveResponsibilities: -Responsible for sourcing and ordering of materials, equipment and tools, machineries based on project’s needsLiaise with departments (operation, service, sales team) for purchasing activities, delivery schedule and obtain approval from requisition departmentEnsure goods delivery on time according to project’s requestNegotiate and evaluate quotes from supplier ...
Payroll/HR Assistant needed $2,500Reputable company in Singapore is hiring a Payroll AssistantSalary: $2,000 to $2,500Location: Macpherson RoadWorking days: 5 days work week, 9am to 6pmResponsibilities:-Maintain payroll infomation by collecting, calculating & entering data to ensure timely payroll processing.-Ensure sales commission & incentive are computed accurately in a timely manner-Consolidat ...
ResponsibilitiesGreet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the officeDirect visitors to the appropriate person and officeServe Tea / Coffee / Snacks to Directors / VisitorsAnswer, screen and forward incoming phone callsEnsure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)Provide basic and accurate information in-person an ...
Account Executive – Singapore
Date Listed 24/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.oceanus.com.sg/
Company Name Oceanus Group
Education Level Diploma
- 5 days a week
- Working hour 9am to 6pm
- Tai Seng
- Must possess knowledge to full set of accounts and preparing monthly/quarterly financial reports
- Ensure proficiency and effectiveness in day to day operations of the finance team in directly the full spectrum of the accounting functions to ensure timely and accurate statutory, monthly management reporting and consolidation for the Group
- Prepare Monthly Payroll
- Manage monthly expenses allocation among inter-company and reconciliation
- Manage and control all receivables and payables in timely and effective manner
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
Audit, Tax, GST and Secretarial Matter
- Audit – Maintain audit schedules and co-ordinates year end audit
- Tax – Maintain tax schedules to complete yearly Estimated Chargeable Income and Form C
- GST – Submission of quarterly GST return to IRAS
- Secretarial Matter - Experience on corporate secretarial matter is an added advantage
- Address relevant queries and provide business updates to management
- Source for products globally
- Make payment to suppliers in Singapore and globally
- Follow up with company’s suppliers on meeting production schedule and meeting shipment schedules to Singapore or globally
- Arrangement of tests and certifications
- Must possess at least Diploma in Accountancy with 3 years working experiences
- Meticulous, responsible, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Prior experience in FMCG businesses is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Accounting Software Navison or Xero is an added advantage