Key Accounts Management (Asia Pacific) Intern
- Date Listed14/09/2021
- Job TypeContract
- Company Websitehttps://lufthansa-cargo.com/
- Company NameLufthansa Cargo AG
- Education LevelDegree
Lufthansa Cargo AG – Key Accounts Management (Asia-Pacific) Intern
Lufthansa Cargo’s regional headquarter in Singapore is responsible for managing the Region of Asia-Pacific, which includes countries like China, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia – a large and culturally diverse area.
We are looking for an intern to join and support our team in Singapore from Dec 2021 for a period of six months.
The KAM team is responsible for managing the critical interface between our key customers’ regional organization and Lufthansa Cargo in the Asia-Pacific region. Our mission is to actively develop long-term partnerships and support sustainable growth levels within our key accounts’ portfolio.
We are looking for an intern in Singapore to join our Key Account Management Team with the following tasks:
• Support tasks and projects related to Customer Relationship Management in the Asia-Pacific region
• Generate customer and business reports as well as presentations for top management review meetings
• Support the management of RFQs (tenders) (analysis, consolidation, and monitoring)
• Understand and interpret the business needs of the KAM Team and the reports you have generated, identify trends, organize and present data in a meaningful way
• Conduct strategic reviews (market, industry, competition, etc.)
• Coordinate and participate in regular conference calls/ workshops
• Continuously improve working tools to increase efficiency and collaboration within a virtual team
• Quick and resourceful, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently and with a high degree of accuracy and self-organization
• Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical skills, an eye for details, and strong conceptual thinking
• Ability to familiarize quickly with new tasks
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills along with a high degree of intercultural awareness and cultural sensitivity
• Advanced MS Office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, VBA
Very good oral and written communication skills in English required
• Able to commit for a period of six months
• Singaporeans / Foreign students residing in Singapore and does not require a working pass
We would like to hear from you if you fit the profile. Please send your resume to email@example.com and include “Lufthansa Cargo KAM Team Internship Application” on the subject line.