*[Looking For Full-Time Centre Manager in Reputable Tuition Centre]*
Date Listed 10/03/2019
Job Type Part-Time
Company Website www.pmc.sg
Company Name The Physics Cafe
Education Level O-Level
*[Looking For Full-Time Centre Manager in
Reputable Tuition Centre]*
If you are a ...
Able to multi-task
Able to communicate efficiently in both English and Mandarin
Looking for a growing company to have a career in...
Take 2 minutes to read this short post ...
Would you like to have a peace of mind and stability in income with the flexibility of working on 2 weekends and any 3 weekdays?
The Physics Café aka PMC (Singapore's Physics Tuition Specialist) is expanding our teaching admin operations, and we are looking to groom/ find more center managers to grow with us.
*What's In It For You*
- you will get to have a fulfilling career in PMC and get to work closely with the directors.
- You will get predictability in income where the payout will not be delayed!
However, we are not looking for everybody...
*This will ONLY be suitable for the following people*
1) Able to design poster and create marketing videos
(You'll have to clear a content test to get selected)
2) Able to speak and work fast with the board of directors.
3) The LOVE and PATIENCE to interact with students and parents
4) Good communication skills
5) You are responsible and really care for the kids.
6) You must be able to work on both Sat
and Sun only 8.30am to 7pm.
7) You must be fast with computer.
If you are reading all the way to this point, this position might interest you...
If so, you might ask, what should I do next if I'm keen?
*Here's What To Do Next*
We do not need you to go through the trouble of sending your resume. Click on the link to fill up this form https://goo.gl/Z5yEzx (estimated 5 minutes) and submit your application.
*Only completed application will be considered.*
P.S If you are planning to just fill up the form without reading every single word in this post, we urge you to take a closer look at what's written.
P.P.S If you just scrolled all the way down, this message might not be written for you. We would appreciate if you could 'tag' someone suitable or simply 'share' this post.