Recruitment Assessment Specialist -JOB ORCHARD PLAZA OFFICE 9-6 pm
- Date Listed24/01/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number17c8771
- Company Websitehttp://www.zeintlempl.com/
- Company NameZE INTERNATIONAL EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
- Education LevelNot Applicable
We are expanding our business from hiring a maid agency- to other skilled workers hence we are currently urgently looking for suitable candidates to join with us.
3.1 Your Key responsibilities/ Duties as Recruitment Assessment Specialist will be and not limited by:
• Contact with Employers in person, by phone or via email
• Contact and interview with the applicants in person or by phone, chat/message.
• Contact with MOM by phone or via Email if there's a requirements/needed for our application otherwise.
• Do shortlist the biodata and send to prospective Employers
• Administrative work such as:
Communicate the applicants and key in the biodata into our website like Bestmaid and other site where we place our Biodata.
Communicate the candidates and key in the resume into our own template before sending to our clients (this is for Executive
• Do follow –up the Prospect Employers via messages/call
• Do closing the sales and inform me when you closed which Employer and Helper
• Do send an Email to Employer requesting their documents and send to me for our MOM application. ( Ze will send application to MOM).
• Do prepare the contract and send me a soft copy for me to review before you can print. To be advise on this
JOB DESCRIPTIONS: An Administrator provides office and administrative support to either a team or individual.
• Provide general administrative
• Photocopying, filing & sorting of documents
• Prepare E-reports
• Other adhoc duties
• Minimum N Level qualifications
• Able to converse well and written English
• Singaporean & PRs welcome
• Full Time Available
Basic Salary from $1600 -$2000 will commensurate with your experience
Every Sales target of 7 closed Sales, you are entitled to have $60.00 commission
Your entitlement - Free Company Sim Card whilst working with us a capped of $50 monthly bill
Working hours are from 9:00 am- 6:00 pm
including 1 hour lunch break ( 12-1 pm)
1 off day on weekdays, and 1 Saturday
Sunday - Mandatory to work unless it's your Annual Leave or its your MC
Do send your full detailed resume and Availability