Sales Administrator cum PA (5 Days)
Date Listed 21/05/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Sourcing, opening new accounts to develop business through all suitable avenues (GeBiz, emails, newspaper and referrals).
- Handle and correspond to customers’ enquiries complaints and feedback across all communication channels.
- Assist the Sales Team in the preparation of documents for tender submission.
- Performs all executive secretarial tasks for the CEO and Sales.
- Preparation of reports and minutes of meetings, scheduling appointments and maintaining confidential files and other material essential for use by the CEO.
- Maintains calendar of appointments.
- Opens and screens mail addressed to the CEO, answers routine mail independently and routes other mail with background material as necessary.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements.
- Assist in the co-ordination of key publications, media relations and speeches for management representatives.
- Develop and maintain media contacts, non-profit organisations and other government Sectors.
- Develop and maintain all social media (company website, Facebook etc. of the company and CEO.
- Co-ordinate Office events as and when required.
- Cover Reception duties as and when required.
- Enrol Admin and Senior Management Staff for seminars/courses/events.
- Attend Client meetings with CEO as and when required.
- Any other duties as instructed by CEO.
- Diploma in Secretarial or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in secretarial duties.
- Good PC skills in MS office applications Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: bizhub.jobs3(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822