Antique Currency money & More.
- Date Listed24/01/2019
Hey Guys, Please see below for all the respective items & the price I am looking at for each. Please click the link below to see all the pics. If your interested to buy the whole lot, kindly let me know and we can work it out.
1. Bottle Ships @ - 4.48 each(Total 2 pcs)
2. Bicycle - $4.48
3. a) 1985 Singapore 'Year of the Ox' Gold Medallion - $18.88 b) 1985 Singapore $10 Medallion - $14.88 c) 1973 Singapore $10 Medallion - $14.88
4. a) Tokyo 1964 Olympics 3 x Medallion(Gold, Silver & Bronze) - $20.48 b)Tokyo 1964 Olympics 1000 Yen Medallion - $14.48 each (Total 2 pcs) c) Tokyo 1964 Olympics 100 Yen Medallion - $4.48 each (Total 2 pcs)
5. a) Zimbabwe 2008 25 Billion Dollars Special Agro-Cheque UNCIRCULATED - $1.88 b) Zimbabwe 2008 50 Billion Dollars Special Agro-Cheque UNCIRCULATED - $2.88 c) Zimbabwe 2008 100 Trillion Dollars Special Agro-Cheque UNCIRCULATED - $3.88
6. One Rupee note, Government of India, 1991 - $2.88
7. One Dollar note, 1st July 1958, Government of HongKong - $3.88
This is my Normal places to Deal In Singapore; If your taking Public Transport: Clarke Quay MRT / City Hall MRT/ Dakota MRT/ Parkway Parade. If your Driving / Riding: No Parking Required - Wait at side road of my office building, "North Boat Quay" (Opp Parliament House) OR at Amber Gardens.
For postage charges feel free to ask. For ease of communication, I can be contacted at 82226552. :)