Coca Cola collectables for Sale. Per piece or enbloc
Collector giving up collection. Any reasonable offers accepted .
Refer to picture for details
Further enquiry to SMS/Whats App 96332101
Deal in Pasir Ris Downtown East
Selling in pics 1-2 of an authentic Vintage SGP Collectibles Set consisting of:
- 1 piece of UNC 2007 $20 Singapore-Brunei Commemorative Yusof Ishak Currency Note
- 1 piece of UNC 1940s Japanese Occupation 50c Currency Note (only minor fault at bottom right corner)
- 1 piece of 1990s First series SMRT Transitlink Fare Card
- 1 very rare piece Of 1970s SSB Bus Ticket 10c
"The Evil Eye"
Chances are you have seen this famous symbol many times. You’ve probably even worn one and you’ve definitely seen someone wearing an evil eye amulet. You may have witnessed a person give the “evil eye” look (and you may have even given it yourself). But do you know the deep and meaningful history of the evil eye symbol, and do you know how popular and prevalent the evil eye is t ...
Photographer works in aluminum frame with glass. The works were exhibited in Yi Ann yearly photo
exhibition and some of them as collection piece. I bought at S$688/pc and would like clear some of my collection to some once who need it at S$167/pc
Photos size = 18” x 12”
Frame size = approx 70 cm x 70 cm
Collection = Pasir Ris or German Centre at IBP (near to Jurong East MRT ...
Please do not reply me if you can't afford it , i had enough of lame people coming to me.(100 percent real & old guaranteed)
This was made in 2412 Year 1869 when archan toh was still alive , so this is the original piece and not a remade version by his discipline.
I can feel the very strong vibration for somdej wat rakang when i grab in my palm,if you purposely grab tight with your pal ...
- Chinese Stone Disc which is called in China "Bi Disc". This disc is the symbol of the celestial universe.
- The Bi or Pi disc is a flat jade disc with a circular hole in the centre which is an opening to eternal life.
- The original Bi disc is a ritual items, used in ceremonies (to celebrate the cult of the Sun and Sky).
- Chinese shamans used this tool in order to communicate with other worl ...