Client Advisor / Financial Advisor needed! Basic + Commission!
Date Listed 18/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 18C9150
Company Name Pinnacle human capital
Education Level Diploma
Advantage Allianze Group is expanding and we are looking for individuals who are comfortable with a client-facing role and values collaborative relationship with our clients, while providing professional opinions to what matters most to our clients.
As the Sales Consultant for Advantage Allianze Group, you will be responsible to build relationships with clients and to support them in their needs. Your goal is to reach out to corporate and individual clients and to ensure that our recommended solutions are vaue-adding to our clients. Your success will expand clients' confidence in the solutions that we provide, while stimultaneouly developing your personal and professional brand as an expert in our space.
At Advantage Allianze Group, we ask a lot from our employees. This is why we give so much in return for their commitment to provide professional and quality services to our clients.
· Remuneration: High starting salary, with attractive regular commissions and bonuses (No ceiling)
· Flexibility: Ownership of your own work schedule and progression (Feel free to hit your deadlines from home; Work-life balance)
· Location: Highly accessible Central location (Get to work easily and conveniently)
· Work Environment: Supportive team environment (Approachable and helpful colleagues and mentors)
· Training and Development: Comprehensive training programs and one-to-one coaching to support your professional and personal development (We value you and your development in the company)
Not everyone can be a Sales Consultant. To be seriously considered for this role, we are looking for the following:
· Education: Min full GCE 'A' levels or Diploma from a recognized instituition
· Characteristics: Hardworking and driven, keen interest in business development and communications, committed, positive approach towards challenges
· Experience: Individuals with no experience are welcome to apply. As long as you meet our requirements, we provide training by experts with multi-discipline experiences to support your career with us and insights into our in-house proprietary customer acquisition system.
As our Sales Consultant, you will experiment, learn and adjust as you go. Your mentor will be there to support your growth with us. Throughout your journey to grow your clients' base and reach out to clients to support their needs, you will be responsible for:
· Recommending clients well-rounded and quality solutions by taking on a client-centric approach
· Building strong relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are well taken care of through your recommendations
· Analyzing current market trends and understanding targeted needs of different client groups
· Learning and staying up-to-date on new products available in the market
If you believe you have what it takes and wants to grow a career with us, click "Apply" with your updated resume. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We look forward to receiving your applications.