- Date Listed26/02/2020
- Job TypePart-Time
- Company NameAdvisors' Clique
- Education LevelA-Level
Join us as a Financial Consultant of Advisors’ Clique, the premier community of financial consultants for all of your life's goals. Advisors' Clique is a successful group of financial consultants representing Great Eastern Financial Advisers Private Limited (GEFA), with a strong culture and unique identity.
Why be a Financial Consultant?
· the flexibility to plan your schedules according to your individual lifestyles and working preferences.
· transparent and results-oriented remuneration structure - you'll always earn what you deserve.
· excellence in your careers as you are well-trained before you start providing advice to your clients.
What requirements must you have?
· Passion for Financial Planning and Wealth Management – be ready to learn more and more about the industry every day.
· Deep Analytical Ability - to be able to analyse and plan a portfolio in the context of a variety of metrics.
· Professional Salesmanship - able to clearly communicate to the client
· Belief That Interests Must Be Aligned - ones that put the interests of their clients first and their own interests second.
· Curiosity - Small details must be found and pieced together, and a comprehensive solution
· Other Qualifications – minimum ‘A’ levels, diploma or degree in any field or equivalent, Singaporean, 21 years and above
To apply, please send your resume by clicking on ‘Apply Now’ button. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
What we provide?
Company - equipped with comprehensive industry and product knowledge through Great Eastern's IGNITE Program.
Agency - 90 Days Programme and FastStart Programme are our unique in-house programmes - to assimilate new associates into the financial planning landscape and acquire the right skills to be effective financial consultants.
Group - mentorship by more experienced consultants with specific and in-depth training on an individual basis. This is reinforced by the group team members' sharing of ideas and experiences.