Graduate/ORD Finance Internship/ORD Finance Internship
Date Listed 09/08/2018
Job Type Internship
* We are seeking a passionate finance analyst. Join our ranks and add to AIA’s growth as a leading organisation in the finance industry. If you are someone who enjoys the grit and fast-paced nature of a thriving business, then this is the opportunity for you.
Build on your knowledge of financial work
* Hone your skills and build on your financial knowledge as an analyst - consistently. Assist with implementing new business processes and develop your skills in analyzing and planning.
* Gain a greater understanding of the world of finance around you. Study the market, work with financial data, form your own deductions, seize new opportunities to be taught good lessons, and develop yourself as a true analyst.
Use market/financial data to drive a business
* Analyse your company or division’s performance regularly and provide cutting-edge insights as to how best to drive overall growth.
* Performance analysis will be placed side by side with historical and forecasted data - use your knowledge to your advantage and facilitate impactful decision-making processes for the future of the company.
* Use financial analysis techniques and concepts to provide practical advice to business units
Key Learning Objectives
* Financial Literacy
* Communication Skills
* Leadership Development
* 21 y/o
* Diploma & Above
***Remuneration of $1000 will be given at the end of this 4 weeks internship program, starting in September.
For interested candidates, please send your resume to Careers@rigors.com.sg and shortlisted candidates will be notified.