AIA Management Associate
Date Listed 26/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Advisors Alliance Group
Education Level Diploma
Looking for something fulfilling this winter break?
Our 4 weeks Leadership Programme is an excellent way for undergraduates and graduates to gain valuable insights into the financial advisory industry as well as to be introduced to the delightful culture of our firm. Specifically, we aim for your Leadership programme with us to be a full spectrum of enriching learning experience achieved from practical hands-on application of theories/concepts introduced via formal training, to the validation of professional skills/knowledge through examinations, as well as interactions with clients and industry experts. Not only will you gain invaluable practical experience, you will also be exposed to a network of senior finance experts who will be on hand to share their experiences and to offer you support and guidance. On top of these, look forward to certifications from fully sponsored financial examinations that will definitely sharpen your resume!
The duration of the programme is 4 weeks, after which, well-performing interns will be offered to join us for full time positions for a enriching and fulfilling career.
During your internship, you will be trained to be industry-ready, while building on:
* Leadership skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Presentation skills
* Effective communication skills
* Financial and Fin-tech Literacy
During this Internship Program, you will learn:
* How to conduct periodic review for clients by evaluating their financial needs
* Propose customised solutions through financial and investment tools
* Due-diligence checks (Know Your Client and Anti-Money Laundering)
* Effective communications and persuasion techniques
* Leadership skills
* Management skills and procedures
* $1,000/month - $4,000/month
* Performance-based incentives such as allowance, commission, and overseas trips*
* Industry and company recognition e.g Million Dollar Round Table and Top Financial Services Consultant Award
* Continuous professional development through frequent performance reviews, career guidance, and a comprehensive training and development program
* Opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills, maybe even by building your very own agency and leading a team of professionals!
* Must be 21 years old and above (Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
* Minimum full certificate in GCE "A" Levels/ Diploma/ equivalent to be considered for all possible roles with us
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com