- Date Listed15/01/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameFarah Bahajaj & Associates
- Education LevelDiploma
Would you like to be your own boss? Would you like to be recognized for your effort and hardwork? We are looking for an open minded individuals like you!
- We are looking for bright individuals who would like to work with us as a Financial Adviser. If you are highly motivated, hardworking, trustworthy and really approachable, you are the one we are looking for! Our Finance Advisor take a holistic approach in helping clients to manage their financial needs and goals.
- Build and manage long-term relationship with clients
- Analyse client’s financial needs
- Provide professional advice and recommendations based on client’s needs
- Develop and maintain diverse customer base, including corporates, for active business development
- GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent, Degree holders and above.
- At least 21 years old (MAS requirement)
- No working experienced required as training is provided. Fresh university graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong written and spoken English
- Singaporeans and PRs only
- Self-driven, sincere and motivated
- Attractive remuneration packages (Commensurate with qualifications and experience)
- Career Progression
- Annual travel opportunities
- Multiple Incentives
- Work life balance
- Flexi working hours (after a certain period of time)
- Our company is undergoing an expansion phase and in need of dynamic and highly motivated people to join our team. If you possess the following traits, you are welcome to apply for this position.
- Farah Bahajaj & Associates
- Reg. No. 199002477Z