Date Listed 04/01/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website https://www.ascension-consultancy.com/
Company Name Ascension Consultancy
Being one of the leading institution in the financial services industry, we strive to deliver the explicit needs of our clients. We adhere to the 'clients-first' philosophy in offering tailor-made solutions to build their portfolio, and to deliver professional advice that exceeds clients' expectations.
Our firm adopts a one-stop solution philosophy that specializes in three different areas:
(1) Wills & trusts for asset distribution
(2) Mortgage financing & refinancing
(3) Investment solution services
You may wish to find out more about us and our company culture at: www.ascension-consultancy.com.
Job Responsibilities as a Mortgage Specialist:
As a Mortgage Specialist, you will be responsible for developing both commercial and residential mortgage loans portfolio while providing excellent end-to-end loan advisory to our clients.
• Provide loan advisory and solutions to meet the property financing, refinancing and repricing needs of customers
• Develop both commercial and residential mortgage loans portfolio while providing unbiased advice from loans selection, home protection to handling the whole application process
• Constantly calibrate clients’ loan portfolio to keep interest costs in check for maximum savings by seeking the best in-market financing terms
• Acquire new clients through referrals and active participation in client acquisitions platforms
Training and mentoring will be provided. Aside, once are on-board with our company, you will obtain 4 CMFAS certificates that are required at financial oriented companies, where training and exam fees will be covered on our side.
Who we are looking for:
- A recognised University Degree/Diploma
- Prior experience in property and/or consumer mortgage sectors is highly preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Manager position
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
- Due to the nature of the job requirements, English and Mandarin speaker is preferred
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00 to $4,000.00 /month