Date Listed 18/06/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website https://www.ascension-consultancy.com/
Company Name Ascension Consultancy
Education Level Diploma
Being one of the leading institution in the financial services industry, we strive to deliver the explicit needs of our clients. We adhere to the 'clients-first' philosophy in offering tailor-made solutions to build their portfolio, and to deliver professional advice that exceeds clients' expectations.
Our firm adopts a one-stop solution philosophy that specializes in three different areas:
(1) Wills & trusts for asset distribution
(2) Mortgage financing & refinancing
(3) Investment solution services
You may wish to find out more about us and our company culture at: www.ascension-consultancy.com.
Job Responsibilities as a Mortgage Specialist:
As a Mortgage Specialist, you will be responsible for developing both commercial and residential mortgage loans portfolio while providing excellent end-to-end loan advisory to our clients.
• Provide loan advisory and solutions to meet the property financing, refinancing and repricing needs of customers
• Develop both commercial and residential mortgage loans portfolio while providing unbiased advice from loans selection, home protection to handling the whole application process
• Constantly calibrate clients’ loan portfolio to keep interest costs in check for maximum savings by seeking the best in-market financing terms
• Acquire new clients through referrals and active participation in client acquisitions platforms
Training and mentoring will be provided. Aside, once are on-board with our company, you will obtain 4 CMFAS certificates that are required at financial oriented companies, where training and exam fees will be covered on our side.
Who we are looking for:
- A recognised University Degree/Diploma
- Prior experience in property and/or consumer mortgage sectors is highly preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Manager position
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 /month