- Date Listed04/10/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://www.ascension-consultancy.com/
- Company NameAscension Consultancy
As one of the leading institution in the financial services industry, we strive to deliver the explicit needs of our clients. We adhere to the 'clients-first' philosophy in offering tailor-made solutions to build their portfolio, and to deliver professional advice that exceeds clients' expectations.
Our firm adopts a one-stop solution philosophy that specializes in three different areas:
(1) Wills & trusts for asset distribution
(2) Mortgage financing & refinancing
(3) Investment solution services
You may wish to find out more about us and our company culture at: _www.ascension-consultancy.com.
Job Responsibilities as a Mortgage Specialist:
As a Mortgage Specialist, you will be responsible for developing both commercial and residential mortgage loans portfolio while providing excellent end-to-end loan advisory to our clients.
- Provide loan advisory and solutions to meet the property financing, refinancing and repricing needs of customers
- Develop both commercial and residential mortgage loans portfolio while providing unbiased advice from loans selection, home protection to handling the whole application process
- Constantly calibrate clients’ loan portfolio to keep interest costs in check for maximum savings by seeking the best in-market financing terms
- Acquire new clients through referrals and active participation in client acquisitions platforms
Training and mentoring will be provided. Aside, once are on-board with our company, you will obtain 4 CMFAS certificates that are required at financial oriented companies, where training and exam fees will be covered on our side.
Who we are looking for:
- A recognised University Degree/Diploma
- Prior experience in property and/or consumer mortgage sectors is highly preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Manager position
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $3,500.00 /month