Wealth Management Consultant
Date Listed 08/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number --
Company Name TBA
Education Level Diploma
As a Financial Consultant, you will profile clients and provide them with advice and solutions to meet their financial needs through our proven financial advisory process. You will achieve this through the implementation of suitable solutions and various Investment Solutions after analysing every client’s unique financial situation.
• To profile clients’ needs and provide them with purposeful financial consulting services.
• To acquire new clients through your own means or through our dynamic range of business development and sales activities.
• Actively promote and cross-sell a wide range of wealth management products – such as Structured Investment, Life Insurance, Personal and Commercial Insurance, Unit Trusts and Alternative Investment etc.
• Engage in business development activities, including client presentations, demos, proposal writing, and meetings.
• Self-motivated, with a strong will to excel in a competitive environment.
• Diploma (Of 900 hours of curriculum)/ Degree from any discipline
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with a broad range of people.
• Pleasant personality and good learning attitude.
If interested, kindly message me to apply. Thanks.