Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Date Listed04/12/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License NumberNIL
- Company Websitehttps://ntuchealth.recruiterpal.com/career/jobs/3392z
- Company NameNTUC Health
- Education LevelMaster
****** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE ********
NTUC Health Co-operative Limited (NTUC Health) is an NTUC social enterprise that provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of quality and affordable health and eldercare services to meet the growing needs of families and their dependents. Building on more than four decades of experience and expertise, NTUC Health is among the largest senior day care, nursing home and home personal care providers in Singapore. It also offers other services for seniors such as an active ageing hub, senior activity centres, community support for vulnerable seniors, and a sheltered / senior group home. In addition, it runs a chain of dental clinics, and a family medicine clinicJob Description
As a Senior FP&A Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, the candidate must demonstrate a high level of business acumen and be viewed by the Business Units as a business partner. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the entire financial planning and analysis function of NTUC Health. At the same time, the candidate must also have strong experience in process re-engineering and improvement. The candidate will be responsible for driving process improvements and be the subject matter expert for SAP, Business Intelligence (BI) and Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) tools which had gone live 1 January 2019. This position reports directly to the Head of Finance.
Typical activities of this position are shown below.
- Oversee a team of 5 FP&A professionals (1 manager, 3 senior analysts, 1 analyst)
- Responsible for the entire financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting process for NTUC Health
- Ensure accurate and timely management reporting to the businesses for decision making purposes
- Monthly presentation of results to businesses during operations review, highlighting trends and variances in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Work closely with Business Heads to ensure quality of forecasts and budgets
- Responsible for all presentation packages for Management and Board relating to NTUC Health
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SAP, BI and BPC and able to drive continual improvements and fixes required post implementation
- University Degree in Accounting. An advanced Degree (Masters) and/or Professional Accreditation is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience related to financial planning & analysis. Experience in an MNC is a plus.
- Experience in process improvement and system implementation (especially SAP, BI and BPC)
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills in English are a must
- Strong computer and analytical skills are also essential.
- A leader, team player, self-motivated and customer oriented.