You might be interested in these similar ads
We are searching for passionate lash artists to join us. Responsibilities: -Provide consultation and offer professional advise to clients on necessary procedures-Build rapport and establish good relationships with clients to ensure customer retention-Address client needs and concerns efficiently and effectively to turn unhappy customers into return customers-Promote and up-sell products, services ...
Working locationnorthWorking hourMonday to Friday 9am to 6pm*Requirement* Diploma/Degree holder with major in Accounting and Finance, Business Admin or related discipline. Atleast 2 years experience Salary$2600 to $2800 (Based on experience)Jobscope Assist Commercial Director on all Administration duties. Maintaining a central filing system, preparing and maintaining proper recor ...
Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages) in a safe and comfortable mannerMaintain equipment and sample inventory of productsKeep documentation and maintain clients filesKeep a clean and stocked roomAcknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectationsSuggest and promote retail products or additional servicesUphold hygiene standards and follow health and ...
Responsibilities and aptitudes. Indian style threading. Servicing women for waxing services using hot wax, hard wax. Skilled with facial services (women only). Skilled with hot oil scalp massage and henna services (hair cut skills are optional). Bleaching skills are desirable. Make up skills are optional. Assist in developing/selling in-house promotion Assist with shop ...
RESPONSIBILITIESPerform various beauty treatment to customersCommunicates with customers in order to provide a good evaluation of the requested servicesAssuring the highest standard of customer care and services at all timeBe up to date with latest beauty trendsEnsure that the treatment rooms are always kept tidy and equipment are properly sanitized and cleanedPromoting and making the right recomm ...
- Islandwide branch location- 6days (Sunday Off)- $1800 + commResponsibilities:Provide Beauty/Slimming treatment services to customersManage selling activities and inventory of retail productsLead retail product promotion activitiesRequirements:Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/"N" Level/"O" LevelConfident, out-going, and responsible, able to commit Saturdays and public holidays0 to ...
RESPONSIBILITIES-Handle customers’ queries and feedbacks -Provide professional treatment advice to customers-Make product and beauty package recommendations to customers -Support with other ad hoc duties as assigned REQUIREMENTS-Has at least 1 year experience in the beauty industry ADDITIONAL INFORMATION-Hands-on training will be provided-Town area-8 hour shifts Interested applicants are invited ...
Opening Slot for Office Admin $1800 -$2400 (Internet Travel & Tech Business)
Date Listed 12/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Not Specified
We are a Lifestyle Group of companies, We are expanding and opening more slots for Office adminstrative position!
Office Administrator Responsibilities:Job brief
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of Google sheet, Google Docs and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Polytechnic Diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Market Leading Compensation Packages & Benefits
Interested applicants kindly send us your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 90051713.