Opening Slot for Office Admin $1800 -$2400 (Internet Travel & Tech Business)
Date Listed 12/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Not Specified
We are a Lifestyle Group of companies, We are expanding and opening more slots for Office adminstrative position!
Office Administrator Responsibilities:Job brief
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of Google sheet, Google Docs and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Polytechnic Diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Market Leading Compensation Packages & Benefits
Interested applicants kindly send us your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 90051713.