Beauty Consultants and Makeup Artists needed by top & renowned brands (various locations).
Date Listed 12/10/2018
- Minimum N or O levels (Beauty Certs in skincare or make-up will be an added advantage)
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience in beauty line preferred but those with fashion/retail/sales/customer service experience can be considered
- Presentable-looking, friendly, service-minded and sales-oriented plus a keen interest in cosmetics &/or skincare
- Good skin complexion
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Good spoken English and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work retail hours and on occasional weekends
- Able to work at least 4 days in a week for part-time post
- Willing to work at counters/stores in major shopping malls.
Selected employees will be given a competitive basic salary + attractive commission (for every product sold) + grooming & other allowances. They will also enjoy full medical benefits, annual leave and free quarterly beauty products, etc.
Interested applicants, please email detailed CV to : email@example.com