- Date Listed21/11/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitewww.chrysalis.com.sg
- Company NameChrysalis Medi-Aesthetic Group
- Education LevelNot Specified
Attend to telephone inquiries and manage appointment for doctors
Perform registration, payment collection, data entry and administrative duties to customers
Recommending suitable aesthetic treatments, services and products to existing and prospective customers.
Assist doctors in medical / aesthetics procedures
To prepare customers for procedures e.g. cleanse face, apply numbing cream, ensure signing of relevant consent forms and photography and dispense medications (if required)
Provide equipment assistance to doctor during procedures
Provide Pre and Post Care after laser and skin surgery
(8) Photo taking – ensure proper filing and documentation
(9) Explaining all relevant procedure details including its downtime post care.
(10) Follow-up on customers after first procedure – ensure next appointment for review after each procedure.
(11) Fill all usable items in the procedure rooms, change paper roll in the procedure room, maintain the machines
(12) Sterilizing procedure equipment
(13) Prepare patient / procedure profiling daily
(14) Work closely with Clinic Manager to achieve the sales objectives
(15) Ensure all customer inquiries and complaints are handled promptly and professionally
(16) Housekeeping (ensuring the cleanliness)
(17) Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
(1) Minimum 1 year experience in Aesthetic / Beauty / wellness industry.
(2) Sales driven and result oriented
(3) Well-groomed and service-oriented with pleasant disposition
(4) Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
(5) Able to converse in both English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers)
Interested, please call (+65) 94372520