Date Listed 29/11/2018
1) Introduction to business law in Singapore. Third edition. Ravi Chandran.
2) Organisation development & change. Asia Pacific third edition. Dianne Waddell/Thomas Cummings/Christopher Worley.
3) Macroeconomics principles. A contemporary introduction. Eighth edition. McEachern.
4) Services marketing. An Asia Pacific and Australian perspective. Fifth edition. Lovelock/Patterson/Wirtz.
5) Statistical techniques in business and economics with global data sets. Thirteenth edition. Lind/Marchal/Wathen.
6) Principles of accounting. School of business and accountancy Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Published in 2010. Compiled by Tan Geok Kian.
7) Medical-surgical nursing. Critical thinking in client care. Fourth edition. Priscilla Lemone/Karen Burke.
8) Physical examination and health assessment. Fifth edition. Carolyn Jarvis.
9) Atlas Singapore and the world. First published 2002. Editorial adviser Brenda SA Yeoh.
10) Management across cultures. Developing global competencies. Third edition. Richards M. Steers/Luciara Nardon/Carlos J. Sanchez-Runde.
11) Statistics for managers using microsoft excel. Eighth edition. David M. Levine/David F. Stephan/Kathryn A. Szabat.
12) Management. Third edition. Michael Hitt Stewart Black Lyman Porter.
13) Marketing management. An Asian perspective. Sixth edition. Philip Kotler/Kevin Lane Keller/Ang Swee Hoon/Leong Siew Meng/Tan Chin Tiong.
14) Sociology a global perspective. Fifth edition. Joan Ferrante.
SMS for the individual pricing. Self collect from lorong chuan mrt station.