We are resellers for original Pantone coated and uncoated book / chart series GP 1601-N latest edition and upon request we can sell the special editions - just list down to us what you want. READY stocks and good quality colors assured. accurate as its original. comes with the holographic seal so assured original.
we are in amk area so self collect. if delivery required can request fo ...
1) Introduction to business law in Singapore. Third edition. Ravi Chandran. 2) Organisation development & change. Asia Pacific third edition. Dianne Waddell/Thomas Cummings/Christopher Worley. 3) Macroeconomics principles. A contemporary introduction. Eighth edition. McEachern.4) Services marketing. An Asia Pacific and Australian perspective. Fifth edition. Lovelock/Patterson/Wirtz. 5) Statistical ...
. unused vintage (1970s) item from Reader's Digest collection. in original condition. its a clip bookmark. in gold tone and multi-colored cloisonne enamel finish. its wings are movable . L: 5.5 inches x W: 1+ inch. no scratches or discoloration. rare itemThose interested may sms 83213097. Either self collect from Sin Ming Ave, off Upper Thomson Road or by normal mail
1. The Golden Compass - Philip Pullman $5
2. Last Man Standing - David Baldacci $ $7
3. Assassin’s Creed Forsaken - Oliver Bowden $12
4.Lyddie - Katherine Paterson $5
5. The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown $6
6. Stardust - Neil Gaiman $5
7. The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict - Trenton Lee Stewart -$10
8. The eternity Code - Erin Colfer Artemis Fowl -$5
9. London Bridges - James Patte ...
a book title Manufacturing Process and Systems to be let go asap. suitable for poly and university student, or self read. self collection and price negotiable. interested parties can contact me (robin) at 97976357 or email@example.com
Contains 2500 entries on a vast range of topics about Singapore during the first four decades since independence
Two copies available
RRP: $69, now offering flat price $40 per copy
Note: this book is currently out of print (refer to third pic)
Self-collect near Toa Payoh or Lor Chuan MRT during weekday lunch time (this book is very heavy, delivery by mail not advised)