Have the following secondary assessment books for sale. All these books were bought just 2 days before the GCE 'O' Level examination dates, hence were only lightly flipped through or used and still in great conditions like new.
1. O Level (2007 - 2016) Topical Mathematics ***$6
- Past Examination questions arranged by TOPIC 2007-2016 and Year 2016 Paper 1 and 2.
- Detailed step-by-step wo ...
A history of the Straits Times is long overdue. The 50th birthday, in July 1895, passed unnoticed because no one remembered how old the paper was. On the centenary day the Straits Times had ceased to exist in Japanese-occupied Singapore. In 1953 a Straits Times supplement, "A Century of Progress", included a historical summary. Professor C. Northcote Parkinson was commissioned to write a full-leng ...
1. Adelaide university master in business administrations course textbook for MANAGEMT 7044: Strategic Management.2. Crafting and Executing
Strategy:The Quest for Competitive Advantage, Concepts and Cases, (17th
edition) by Thompson,
A., Strickland, A., Peteraf. M., and Gamble, J.E. (2014) McGraw Hill. ISBN 978-0-07-018260-8
3. Following textbooks may also be used for above modules,
Format: HardcoverDimensions: 288 pages (22.85 × 15.25 × 2.5 cm)Published: 12 May 2015Publisher: Simon & SchusterLanguage: EnglishRetail price: $42.00** Brand new.Selling at $18.00, pick-up at any of the following MRT stations: - Buangkok - Sengkang
The Law of Securities (3rd Edition 1978) by Edward I. Sykes and published by The Law Book Company Ltd., (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth). An account of the Law pertaining to Securities over Real and Personal Property under the Laws of Australia. Book unused (kept as reference book). Cash payment only. If interested, contact via sms date for collection