About Grammar: Basic Pupil Book English Primary One Primary Two
Date Listed 14/08/2019
Develop a strong foundation in grammar and its use in everyday situations with empasis on meaning based on the English Language syllabus 2010
- Learn to use grammar in everyday situations with examples of grammar in use and explanations of how grammar affects language. Eg learning how forms of verbs can affect meaning.
- Develop an understanding of how language works in a systematic manner.
- Apply grammatical understanding to writing and speech.
The About Grammar series is a product of many 'firsts'. It is:
- the first grammar series developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Education.
- the first series based on the English Language Syllabus 2010.
- the first to teach grammar explicitly using an approach where meaning is emphasised.