You might be interested in these similar ads
Responsibilities:Report to the Project Associate/Director on all matters pertaining to design, technical & building code issues.Assists the Project Associate/Architect to execute the overall design and management strategy within the Project Team (Design and Project Management) and assists to maintain the Project Quality Plan File (ISO 9001 & 14001).Assists the Project Associate in all coordinatio ...
We are now expanding and looking for committed a Interior Designer (Project Manager) who is able to communicate with our operation teams and manage projects under our customers.ReponsibilitiesFollow up with customers on enquiries and quotationsHandle sale enquiries on renovation projectsIn charge of planning and execution of home renovation project worksSchedule work with our operation teamsHave ...
South IndianMon-Sat8am-8pmFix 3hrs OTCore-trade/6 yrs above40 belowhousing provided$24now in Singapore is appreciated.send contact number and details@ email@example.com call you once reviewed.
relevant experience and qualifications requiredReg no: R1874710EA number: 14C7279
Site Supervisor/Engineer with Certificate in Pavement Construction and Maintenance
Date Listed 09/05/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 09C5259
Company Name Critical Management LLP
Education Level Diploma
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee & coordinate the activities at project site.
- Plan and lead the Civil Team.
- Control and maintain the safe and smooth progress of civil work.
- Carry out works scheduling, material requisition, cost control, project supervision and documentation.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Building Construction Supervisors Safety Certificate
- Certificate in Pavement Construction and Maintenance is a must
- Minimum 3 working years in Civil Engineering works in Singapore.
- Excellent project skills.