LOOKING FOR 1 YEAR FACILITIES COORDINATOR - $2400 - $2800
Date Listed 14/11/2018
Job Type Contract
Working Location: Walking Distance from Jurong East
Working Hours: Office Hours
Assisting the Facilities Executive and the Team in maintaining and up-keeping facilities operation of the office environment.
- Maintain and upkeep office facilities and equipment to ensure smooth operation of the business and office environment.
- Maintain and review facilities management policy and contracts.
- Provide monthly reports to direct supervisor on operational matter, expenses and upcoming activities or events.
- Oversee minor ad-hoc projects which includes planning, scheduling and reporting project status.
- Supervise and close monitoring of outsourced service providers on housekeeping, M&E, security system and other maintenance works.
- Coordinate with the building management and government authorities to ensure compliance and safety of building premises.
- Attend to end user requests and feedbacks.
- Provide support in meeting room setups.
Other Specifications: (education, soft skills, languages, direct working experiences, etc.)
- 1 year contract
- Diploma in Facilities/Building Management or Property Management.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to work on weekends if necessary.
If you are interested, kindly contact 98385491 with your name, age, gender and availability period with title "Facilities Coordinator"