Asst Manager / Senior Exe, Ops Support (1 year contract / Bukit Panjang / up to $4,200 / AWS & PB)
- Date Listed06/05/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Education LevelDegree
This is a 1 year contract position. Please apply only if you are interested in a contract position.
The Senior Operations Support Executive (OSE) / Assistant Manager (AM) assists in non-clinical administration and supports operations to manage the facilities of the Nursing Home.
- Assist and support the Centre Manager (CM) to ensure smooth delivery of all support services of the Care Home and maintain targeted performance standards
- Assist to plan, coordinate and manage the various operational support services in providing day-to-day operations and administration, procurement and logistics support, cleaning, maintenance, safety, and security services
- Assist to lead and manage the Operations Support Assistant (OSA) in supporting facilities management, food provision for residents and staff, laundry services, equipment maintenance, logistics and fire safety requirements, and the Operations Administrative Assistant (OAA) in providing general administration support for staff and resident admission, provision of transport arrangements and procurement services for general operations equipment and services.
- Assist to manage the outsourced vendors, support the CM in regular performance meetings to ensure that contractors’ performance is up to stipulated service standards.
- Ensure proper maintenance of administrative records, general stores, office equipment and stationery. This includes tagging, tracking and management of inventory.
- Adhere to the procurement protocols for the procurement of equipment, supplies, etc, including preparation of the documentations required for procurement process, taking delivery and entering invoices for claims purposes
- Assist to collate monthly duty roster for the respective section within the operations department.
- Leverages on the Integrated Healthcare Asset Management (IHAM) system to manage FM workflow and the company’s assets.
- Collate operational statistics and assist in the preparation of reports.
- To take on ad-hoc functions and assist the CM or COO in other duties as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field, preferably relating to Operations.
- Minimally 3 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates with experience in healthcare operations, facilities management, workplace safety and emergency processes/fire safety have an added advantage
- Candidates should possess knowledge of security operations, fire safety and work place health safetyKnowledgeable of facility management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Good communication skills and able to work with others
- Demonstrated resilience in a start-up environment