- Date Listed08/04/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number17C8920
- Company Websitehttps://www.jointhire.com.sg/
- Company NameJointHire Singapore Pte Ltd
- Education LevelNitec
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Recognized ITC/NTC in Engineering, Built Environment or Facilities Management related field
- Hands-on experience in plumbing work in relevant industry
- Preferably candidate with certified relevant safety course
- Able to start work immediately or when short notice in added advantage
- OT allowance
- Transport + Meal allowance