- Date Listed13/09/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitewww.futar.com.sg
- Company NameFUTAR ENTERPRISES PTE LTD
- Education LevelDiploma
Starting out from a humble shop house unit along Joo Chiat Road selling tiles, Futar has come a long way since it was founded in 1971. We started by only specializing in Japanese tiles 40 years ago, and now we’ve grown to become one of Singapore’s leading suppliers in construction finishing material - natural stone, tiles and bathroom products.
We started expanding our resources on a global scale and further ventured into supplying natural stones in the 1990s, starting with marble and granite with resources from the Middle East, Western Europe, South and East Asia.
- To prepare Bill of Quantities, tender document, cost comparison for tender project
- Project administration and documentation include preparation of sub-contract, variation orders and settlement of final account, etc.
- To handle on-going project and resolve contractual issues with clients
- To prepare & submit progress claim to clients and update progress claim report
- To oversee all sales support and customer’s job site requirements
- To handle other assigned duties as required
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Building/Construction/Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in similar capacity
- Willing to visit sites as when require
- Able to work independently
- Proactive and well organized
- AutoCad knowledge is advantageous
- 5.5 days’ workweek