Date Listed 18/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number --
Company Name TBA
Education Level Nitec
1. The Project Coordinator is reporting to the Project Manager / Site Manager.
2. Co-ordinate, supervise and control the daily site work activities.
3. Communicate and enforce safety work practices.
4. Supervise the deployment of resources on site.
5. Perform inspection activities as required.
6. Exercise all care in handling, storage and preservation of incoming material so as to prevent damages or deterioration pending use.
7. Identify defects and non-conforming materials and ensure corrective actions are taken timely.
8. Provide technical and engineering support to the project team.
9. Identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes.
10. Take reasonably practical measures to eliminate any foreseeable risk to any person who is at work in that workplace.
11. Ensure safe work procedures are implemented to control risk.
12. Other Ad-Hoc related duties assigned by the company.
1. BCA or ITE Cert or Diploma in Building/Civil & Structural or related Engineering field.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical plant (preferred)
3. 6 days work per week.
If interested, kindly message me to apply. Thanks.
For your application to be considered, kindly attach your resume.
ONLINE RESUMES WILL ALSO BE IGNORED.