Date Listed 07/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Diploma
Reporting to the Property Manager, you will work in a team to carry out daily inspections, liaise and supervise contractors, identify defects and implement improvement works. In addition, you will attend to feedbacks and services requested by the tenants as well as manage arrears cases, handle administrative duties such as calling of quotations, issuing work orders, applying for funding and any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma in Real Estate/Facilities Management/Building Services/Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 1 year of related working experience.
- A team player with good interpersonal and organization skills.
- People orientated with a willingness to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and work beyond normal working hours and on weekends/ public holidays.
- Working location: West / North / East
- Work schedule: 5 days