You might be interested in these similar ads
(Strictly Apply by Email only, Will not response to Gumtree Inbox message, Please read full posting on how to apply for this position, Thank you.)Project Manager (ID/Renovation/Commercial) @ Geylang AreaSalary depend on experiences, Open for NegotiableWorking Days: 5 Days WorkWorking Hours: 9am to 6pmRequirements:- Must have Experienced in Interior Fit-Out / A&A works / Commercial.- Preferably dip ...
U TURN S PASS M&E TECHNICIAN / PROJECT ENGINEERSPASS CONSTRUCTION PERMITNEED TO HAVE;1)DEGREE / DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL2)LICENSED ELECTRICAL WORKER (LEW) GRADE 7 CERTIFICATE3)CLASS 3 LICENSE WILL BE ADVANTAGERESPONSIBILITIESSITE PLANNING, COORDINATION AND EXECUTION OF MATTERS RELATING TO SITE PROJECTLIAISE WITH CLIENT TO ENSURE SMOOTH PROGRESSION AND TIMELY COMPLETION OF QUALITY WORKENSURE QUALITY O ...
Job Description:To supervise, lead and manage project team to execute works according to requirementTo ensure quality and efficiency at the site progress Carry out work scheduling, material requisition, cost control, and project supervisionMaintain proper documentation and reporting to Project ManagerRequirement:Diploma in structural steel works or equivalentMin ...
Responsibilities:Assist the project manager for the management of the whole new product development cycle from project kick off to mass production and commercial launch of product.Assist in administrating all project meetings and documentation.Coordinate with various project team members for engineering prototype build, in-house engineering prototype rework activities.Assist project manager proact ...
The Opportunity * 5 days' work week, Office Hours * 1 Vacancy available, working location at Ubi Ave 3 * Permanent Position, Attractive Benefits & Remuneration Package The Job * Preparation of engineering drawings and documents * Liaising with suppliers on technical information and procurement of items required based on project requirements * Liaising with clients on technical verificatio ...
Salary Package : Commission + Allowance + Basic = $3k aboveWork Location: Geylang / AljuniedWorking Hours: 10am-7pm (Mon-Fri)Roles & Responsibilities- Database of prospects will be provided-Cold calling and developing of future clientele-Meeting of potential clients to close deals-Providing services to existing and potential customersRequirements:-Candidates must possess at least a GCE N Level/O L ...
Must be able to do programming installation and termination of CCTV, Card access, PA, Intercom, Network system and documentation handing over to customer.Must have relevant experience for minimum 3 years.Must be able to do PVC, GI conduit and trunking.Must have class 3 driving licensed.Working from Mon to Fri 0830am to 1730pm, sat 0830am to 1230pm.Only Candidates meeting all requirement above shal ...
Site Engineer (Fibre optic & safety, 1 year contract + bonus, good exposure!)
Date Listed 28/11/2018
- Title: Site Engineer
- Working hours: 6 days work week (Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm, 44 hours)
- Duration: 1 year contract (renewable, with 1 month completion bonus)
- Location: Aljunied (will be required to travel to different project sites)
- Salary: $2,000 to S$2,500
- To provide accurate on-site work progress information to the Project Manager
- Report to the Project Engineer and Project Manager immediately of any complains received and to then ensure that any remedial actions are undertaken.
- To maintain a log which details the work carried out daily and any complains/problems encountered
- Generate permits to work and have them signed by the client prior to anytime works
- To liaise with third parties with regards to execution of on-site to work such as Building Management personnel, Government Authorities and contractors.
- To attend site meetings assigned by the Project Manager
- To ensure that prior to any construction all subcontractors have completed a risk assessment report and understand the risk associated with the works and measures to reduce risk
- Plan, coordinate and attend pre-inspections and final inspections for completed works
- To plan and execute planned construction and cable installation work in line with the project program.
- Produce inspection checklist, completion reports and other relevant documents with regards to site work for submission to clients, as per Project Engineer’s or Manager’s requirements.
- Ensure that Workplace Health and Safety regulations and procedures are complied with
- Ensure compliance with client’s SOP, specifications and project requirements.
- Minimum NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma Holder with 2 years of working experience in Civil Engineering / Building / M & E or Underground Utilities in Singapore.
- Qualified Confined Space Safety Assessor
- Possesses Level A or Level B WORKPLACE SAFETY & HEALTH (PROFESSIONALS)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly motivated and team-orientated
- Must be computer literate (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours – Occasionally over the weekends and after office hours
- Must be able to work outdoors mostly in construction environment.
- Understanding of Optical Fibre principle.
- Holds a full driving licence
*To apply, contact 98221115 or send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd E.A. 13C6342
Yap Shi Hao Joseph (R1767577)
Yap Shi Hao Joseph (R1767577)