Building Maintenance Technician
Date Listed 10/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.keppelclub.com.sg
Company Name The Keppel Club
Education Level Professional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled repair and maintenance of facilities and building for optimum performance
- Participate in projects to achieve improvements in quality, cost and downtime reduction
- To conduct regular inspections to Club’s premise to ensure maintenance standards and safety requirements are adhered to
- Provide technical and maintenance support to operations and other departments when instructed.
- Maintain relevant maintenance documentation in compliance to SOPs and work instructions
- Ensure compliance to relevant quality, safety and environmental regulations
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by management
- Candidates who are willing to learn or considering to switch career shall be considered
- Training is provided
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Capable to handle multiple tasks and resolve problems efficiently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work weekends, shifts and holidays
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery), Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.