Fire Safety Manager
Date Listed 08/02/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 12C6126
Company Name Maxximus Consultancy
Education Level Diploma
1. Assist Senior Fire Safety Manager and Safety Officer
2. Observe and comply with all prevailing and regulations relating to Fire Safety regulations and WSH Act.
3. Conduct fire safety training for staff.
4. Ensure building fire escape route are free from obstruction.
5. Ensure building fire escape plans are in place.
6. Submit monthly fire safety report.
7. Conduct table top exercise regularly.
8. Conduct fire drill exercise.
9. Ensure staff and contractors follow the House Rules and Disciplines
10. Conduct regular building inspection to ensure that all fire safety related issues are implemented effectively in strict compliance with guidelines.
11. To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
12. Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager.
1. Min Dip in Building or Facilities Management with 3 to 5 Years of experience in relevant Trade
2. Register Fire Safety Manager by SCDF
3. Able to work Independently and possess good interpersonal / communication skills
4. Pro-active, independent, able to work with minimal supervision and perform under pressure
5. Possess high level of initiative and integrity
· Interested candidates do email CV in MS Word with recent photo and salary information and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
· We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 12C6126
Max Tan R1222788