Date Listed 25/10/2018
Job Type Contract
Company Name A&B Group
A well-established civil and engineering contractor firm in the region is currently looking for a SURVEYOR to join their team of experts.
In order for you to be successful at this post you need at least a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction industry as a SURVEYOR.
A degree in Engineering is required. PE Board recognized degrees are an added advantage. Candidates who have worked on projects in Singapore would be ideal for this post.
You will be required to perform site duties that are relevant to this post as well as report to a Project Manager.
- Carry out Slab Trackwork Survey activities
- Measurement, Exhaustiveness of the controls and relevant documents
- Clear trace ability of the controls and their results
- On time measurements to allow continuous work
- Executes field survey work including but not limited to:Installation of survey control monuments and survey brackets
- Survey control observations (horizontal & vertical networks)
- As-built surveys of Civil Works Contractors work
- Setting out works for track laying
If you are successful, you will have the opportunity to work in major engineering projects across the Region with a focus on heavy civil engineering projects. Excellent career progression is available within the organization as well as leading compensation packages in the market.
Interviews are starting!
Send your profile to email@example.com for a comprehensive chat on this opportunity.