You might be interested in these similar ads
Responsibilities:Ensure optimum workshop efficiency, productivity and safety.Plan necessary works, arrange contractors and supervise execution.Work closely with vendors in the execution of repairs or maintenance including but not limited to sourcing of quotations and preparation of tenders.Ensure building/ buildings complies/ comply with relevant regulatory requirements at all times.Responsible fo ...
Project Manager - Office : Tagore Lane, working location islandwide - Working Days: 5 alt sat- Salary: Up to $5,000 - Must process own vehicle- Must come from sub-con with Aluminum industry Responsibilities:1) Project Management & Safety ComplianceS/N Job Descriptions1 Lead and manage the facilitation of projects from planning to delivery within quality, cost,safety and time frames by ensuring acc ...
* Office hours (Mon to Fri) * Additional monthly VB + AWS + annual VB * Commercial Property (In house) The Opportunity * Well renowned transport company in Singapore * Career Stability with progression and training * Competitive Remuneration Package The Talent * Provide advice and immediate assistance to tenants on handover and takeover of commercial spaces. * To have effective an ...
Kindly go through the JR and forward your updated resume in Word format to my email (email@example.com), please includes current salary, expected salary & notice period.RequirementAt least 1 or 2 Year(s) of working experience, fresh graduates are welcome to apply, company will assign to different positions depends on qualification.Required skill(s): Auto CadIndependent, highly motivated and a good te ...
* min 2 year exp * salary $ 2600+*Dip/ degree *Familiar with aluminium / glass industry . *good communication skills More details whats app me 91861972 LAZAR VAZHAPPILLY CHRISTO R1877612
1 YEAR PROPERTY EXECUTIVE @ SOMERSET $2800 - $3800
Date Listed 14/11/2018
Job Type Contract
Looking for 1 Year Property Executive
Working Location: Walking Distance from Somerset MRT
Working Hours: 9am – 6.30pm (Monday – Thursday); 9am – 6pm (Friday)
Salary: $2800 - $3800
- Assisting the Manager Estates in the day to day operation of the building, repair works, implementation of preventive and corrective programs
- Ensure compliance of all statutory requirement
- Prepare service purchase request, contract, invitation to quotes and cost comparison
- Maintain the purchase request’s ledger and monitor progress on the payments and claims
- Reviewing all contracts, agreements and insurance before their expiry and recommend renewal or call for quotation / tender
- Coordinating with all maintenance and administrative staff
- Making sure the contractor carry out all maintenance functions to the highest standard expected and as accordingly specified in their contracts agreements
- Conduct regular checks and inspection on the ground to ensure effective management of the facilities and common areas including, finance, security, fire safety and car park management, landscape areas, all M&E plants, fixtures and fittings
- Identify and record building defects
- Carry out inspection of tenants’ fitting out, take over and hand over
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Electrical), Property Development or Estate /
- Building Management or equivalent
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good administrative and computer literacy
- Immediate starters preferred
If you are interested, kindly contact 98385491 with your name, age, gender and availability period with title "Property Executive".