You might be interested in these similar ads
Guzheng lesson(any location) in Admiralty / Woodlands, preview image
Guzheng lesson(any location)
Interested in learning Guzheng? The lessons will let you play Guzheng confidently! •Individual lesson: $55 per hour (teacher's place) $65 per hour (student's place) •Group lesson: $35 per hour for each person(teacher's place) $45 per hour for each person(student's place) •Online LIVE lesson: $25 per hour *Lesson can be conducted at student's place only ...
Tuition in Maths , Science , Chinese
1-1 补习 : 新加坡唯一念过两次九年大学 , 精通全部 J C 及中学课程内容 , 拥有毕业自两所大学的 双理学士学位的高素质教师 , 专为 J C 及 中学生补习 化学, 物理,数学,生物,华文各科目. 收费 : J C/工院 2 小时 $ 50 , 中学 $ 40 , 小学 $ 30 电话 : 97333342 , 81350383, 98280997 电邮信箱: pcse383 @ gmail.com 1-1 TUITION : I am the only graduate teacher in Singapore who has studied in 2 universities for 9 years & obtained 2 B Sc ...
Oil pastel shading lessons for kids in Admiralty / Woodlands, preview image
Oil pastel shading lessons for kids
Artskool offers oil pastel shading lessons for kids from 5 to 12 years. Let your kids learn the basics of shading this june holidays. Venue: 628B woodlands ring road Duration: 4 sessions of 1.5 hour each Fee: $80 with materials Call /watsapp 81362562 for more details
AFFORDABLE TUITION + BENEFITS in Admiralty / Woodlands, preview image
AFFORDABLE TUITION + BENEFITS
Trust Tuition Agency Established since 1995 Looking for home tuition for your child or yourself? At Trust Tuition Agency, we provide tuition for ALL subjects and ALL levels (kindergarten – JC). With over 1500 qualified and dedicated tutors available ISLANDWIDE: Part time tutorsFull time tutorsEx/Current MOE teachers Tuition fees start from $20/hr (prices d ...
1 to 1 or group (POA) home tuition @North Area in Admiralty / Woodlands, preview image
1 to 1 or group (POA) home tuition @North Area
Hi Parents, I am an undergraduate from SIT accountancy. I am only offering Secondary School (Both O & N level) Math and POA tuition for 1 to 1 or group tuition. (*different rates for group*) Furthermore, I have taught many students for the past 4 years of teaching experience. My teaching method: - provide materials for my students. (No extra charge for material) - identify a ...
Primary 5 / Primary 6 Math Tuition in Admiralty / Woodlands, preview image
Primary 5 / Primary 6 Math Tuition
Primary 5 / Primary 6 Math tuition by experienced Math female tutor, currently teaching higher primary and secondary Math. Get prepared for PSLE Year 2020!! Focus on word problems solving in Paper 2!Has helped Chinese-speaking students passed their Math who has never gotten a pass since moving to Singapore.1-to-1 tuitionPrimary 5 rate: $30/hr Primary 6 rate: $35/hr(Please SMS or Whatsapp to check ...
Math reliable and effective tutors  in Admiralty / Woodlands, preview image
Math reliable and effective tutors
HAVING THE RIGHT TUTOR MAKES A LOT OF DIFFERENCEOver 80% of our students have grade improvements within the first 3 months of tuition. The other 20% achieve grade improvements within the first 2 months of tuition. MOE’S EXAM REQUIREMENTS FOR MATHEMATICS According to the MOE, “The assessment will test candidates’ abilities to:Understand and apply mathematical concepts and skills in a vari ...
More ads

JUNE HOLIDAYS INTENSIVE REVISION CLASS!! 

Post an ad like this for FREE!
  • Date Listed24/05/2019
Intensive June Holidays Revision Classes and Tuition provided in Woodlands! All lessons are 1.5hrs each, once a week at my home in Woodlands Ring Road. I’m an undergraduate student taking Honours in Economics. Subjects available: P1-P6 english P1-P6 maths Sec1-5 emaths Revision Classes/Tuition Monthly Rates: P1-P3 $100(4 lessons per subject) P4-P6 $120 (4 lessons per subject) Sec1-Sec2 $150 (4 lessons per subject) Sec3-sec5 $180 (4 lessons per subject) Limited slots left! If interested, pls click the email link in orange (below the ad) and leave your details. Will contact you asap :)