special needs tuition for dyslexia, dyscalculia autism aspergers
- Date Listed25/02/2020
Hi I am an experienced special needs educator providing quality and professional tuition for children with special needs. Here are questions that parents ask me aka FAQs
1. What are your qualifications?
Ans: I am a holder of degree in occupational therapy specializing in children with learning difficulties.
2. What is your experience in teaching and working with children?
Ans : I have been working with special needs children for 20 years both as a tutor and in several government and private schools. I am a full time tutor
3. How many children are you teaching currently?
Ans: I have about 10 students ranging from P3 to sec 4.
4. What subjects do you teach?
Ans: math science English for primary
emaths science chemistry physics geography and history for secondary
5. do you teach in a centre or you go to the students home
Ans: I teach at the students home
6. What methods or ways do you use when teaching the children?
Ans : Every child is different. I usually assess the child before deciding on the method or approach . however I use elements of OG, ABA and mastery methods
7. What is your philosophy with regards to special needs education?
Ans: My philosophy is simple. be patient , be kind , be creative, be encouraging and be motivating. and NEVER look down on the children and lastly never give up
8. can you tell me a bit about your current and past students?
Ans: though not all my students score As all the time. none of my students have failed PSLE. and my secondary students have reach their personal targets
9. How much do you charge?
Ans: message for quote
feel free to contact me for more questions