Tuition for Primary and Secondary Students
- Date Listed22/08/2019
Hi Parents, I am currently studying in National University of Singapore (NUS), a Year 3 student. I am only offering Primary (1 to 6) Maths, Chinese and Science tuition, Secondary (1&2) Maths and Chinese tuition and Secondary (3,4&5) E-Maths, A-Maths and Chinese tuition. (different rates for each group, do check out below).
PSLE: Maths: A*, Science: A*, Chinese: A*;
Olevels: E-Maths: A2, A-Maths: A1, Pure Chemistry: A2, Chinese A1, Higher Chinese A2;
Alevels: H2 Maths: B, H1 Econs: B
- Provide materials for my students.
- Identify and focus more on their weaker topics.
- Giving them timed assignments on the spot to monitor the students like a mock examination.
- Always ensure that they set a target before their exams as I believe that setting a target helps to motivate my students to work harder.
- My students are always welcome to text me when they are facing difficulties in their work and I will always try to reply as soon as possible.
- 2 years of teaching experience.
- Taught many Primary and Secondary School students
- Many students have improved under me and done reasonably well in their finals exam, especially PSLE and Olevels.
1. Chinese student of mine improved from C5 for prelim to A2 for EOY Exam.
2. Chinese student of mine scored an A* in PSLE.
- Primary School: $25/hr;
- Secondary 1 and 2: $30/hr;
- Secondary 3,4 and 5: $35/hr.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be made either weekly basis or end of the month (cash or ibanking)
- Please provide me with the information stated below before sending me an email. 1. Primary/Secondary level; 2. Address of your place/nearest MRT; 3. When’s the first lesson.
Please do contact me @email@example.com if you are interested or have any enquiry.