Retake A Levels SPA Tuition Singapore
Date Listed 05/06/2018
Our team of tutors have designed a programme especially for retake students and private candidates who are taking the SPA Exam in 2018. Do check out more details here for our plans:
By Principal Tutor Darren Tan:
As a student who had retaken the A Levels as a Private Candidate in 2016 (See pictures for my A level certs Before and After), I perfectly understand your worries for SPA, especially since there is the lack of inexpensive platforms to perform the lab experiments. Personally, I took SPA exam without any prior handling of any lab experiments, only equipping myself with Practical paper knowledge. I scored both As for both H2 sciences; and this evidently shows that performing the lab experiments is NOT necessary.
However, you would still require the skills and knowledge to make it seem as though you have performed the experiments. In our SPA courses, we aim to provide the following:
• Logical and Reasoning skills to engineer experimental results without performing them
• Practical knowledge unique to SPA Papers, not tested in Theory Papers 1 to 3.
• Basic Theory Knowledge to tackle the A grade questions in SPA Papers.
Hence, there is absolutely no need to spend on handling lab equipment. I will assure you on the necessary advice on how to maximise your chances in your retake attempt, so that you can obtain an A grade like me.
For Private Candidates from 2017 taking Chemistry/Physics SPA Paper 4 in 2018
We specialise in tutoring the following subjects to suit your needs as a retake student/ private candidate, with our lesson plans as shown here: [https://theknowledgecartel.wordpress.com/lesson-plans/]
• 9749 H2 Physics (Paper 4)
• 9729 H2 Chemistry (Paper 4)
• 9744 H2 Biology (Paper 4)
Resources and exam aid will also be provided to ensure that you are competitive against the JC cohort, because unlike in school:
1. You no longer have enough practice in the laboratory.
2. You have to manage SPA with a greater time constraints
3. There are almost no other tuition platforms for SPA which are inexpensive.
However as we understand that the journey of a retake student is expensive, we aim to keep prices as low:
One-Time SPA Resource Fees: $40
One-Time Course Fees: $400 (10 hours)
Our team of science tutors aim to finish the SPA lessons in 2 lessons, with the breakdown:
Lesson 1 (5 hours)
1. Revision of lab techniques and SPA content
2. Answer presentation techniques
Lesson 2 (5 hours)
1. Going through TYS for SPA PAPERS (Yes we have it!)
2. Actual SPA time/stress management and cheats
3. Additional Resources
Do visit our webpage [https://theknowledgecartel.wordpress.com/] or contact us at 85335038. If you would like to take up our Basic Theory Lessons, do click here:
Registration closes: 6 JUNE 2018
We also have a strong support system where tutors can be easily contacted past lesson time for any pressing guidance required.
The “Retake” and private candidate route is not going to be easy and definitely more challenging than in JC as there is no supervision and materials, but never give up. Believe in your second chance, All the best!
Add to Watchlist