A Level Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Math & GP Tuition (former RI teacher and student)
- Date Listed26/05/2020
Almost immediately upon graduation from Raffles Institution, I started teaching at Raffles Institution and taught 4 classes of RI pupils for 10 weeks as a relief teacher while their teacher was on a sabbatical. I am very familiar with the marking schemes, answering techniques and have very concise sets of notes. I will be able to impart the most effective exam strategies to my students.
I am currently tutoring a couple of students from RI and Hwa Chong Institution and have experience at rescuing your grades or ensuring that my students see marked improvements in their results.
More about myself: I recently graduated from Raffles Institution as an A Level student, and was previously from Raffles Girls' Secondary School. I took H1 General Paper, H2 Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Economics, as well as H3 Game Theory at the A Levels, and achieved all As in my H1 and H2 subjects. I will share my personal notes that I have compiled over the years, crucial answering techniques, and effective study methods to tackle the A level curriculum.
- Raffles Diploma with Double Distinction in Cognitive and Arts and Aesthetics Domains
- Accepted to Oxford University to study Economics and Management
- 7 Distinctions at the A Levels
- Gold Award at 2018 Singapore Science and Engineering Fair (Top 24)
- Finalist at 2018 A*STAR Talent Search (Top 8)
- Bronze Award at 2018 International Biomedical Quiz
- RA (Raffles Academy) Mathematics in RGS
- 282 at PSLE (inclusive of Higher Chinese)
Contact via sms or email at email@example.com