You might be interested in these similar ads
Maths PhD holder (Specialist) Offering Maths Tuition
Please SMS or whatapps Dr. Ng at 8411 5479. Let me start with my background. PhD: Mathematical Sciences, NTU Master: Financial Engineering, WorldQuant University Bachelor: Mathematical Sciences, NTU (First Class Honours) The following are my tutoring subjects: Mathematics: Engineering Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Discrete Mathematics, Probability and Statistic ...
P5/PSLE Maths - Ex-MOE Teacher (Bukit Timah - near Tan Kah Kee MRT)
P5/PSLE Math Group Tuition (max of 2 or 3) at Bukit Timah. (Next to Tan Kah Kee MRT)2019 Prelim Results: 80% of students scored A/A*. Students did well given that only 30% scored A before joining.Latest 2019 SA1 P6 Results ** 70% (61% before join. Improved by 9 marks) ** 96% (81% before join. Improved by 15 marks) ** 88% (68% before join. Improved by 20 marks) ** 76% (57% before join. Improve ...
1-To-1 Home Tuition? WhatsApp Us @ 85582069!
Within the last two months (July 2019-Aug 2019), we have successfully matched 112 tutors for parents or students who came to us!No agency or hidden cost. All subjects, all levels, all locations. Our professional coordinator would source for the most suitable 1-to-1 home tutor for you or your kids within 24 hours! Call/WhatsApp/SMS us at 85582069 to request for a home tutor for the subjects below n ...
MEDICAL STUDENT GIVING TUITION
i, I am Kaylee. I am currently studying in Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine (Class of 2022), and am a fresh graduate from Raffles Institution (class of 2016). I was in Raffles Girls School and was in the IP programme to Raffles Junior College. i took the A levels in 2016 and got straight As for all my H2 subjects.I was also adept in mathematics since I was in primary school, participating in multip ...
Primary/Lowe Secondary Mathematics and Chinese Tuition
I am currently a final year student in Polytechnic. Subject: Primary/Lower Secondary Mathematics/Chinese As a student myself, I understand the struggles and difficulties students faced when attempting difficult questions or a subject that they are not strong in. My goal is to provide a strong fundamental foundation and to provide confidence to the students. Preferrably in West area Rate: $20 - ...
BEST RESULTS GUARANTEED! FULL-TIME PROFESSIONAL CHINESE TUTORS WITH >10 YEARS PROVEN RECORD
Dear Students/ Parents: I am a professional FULL TIME CHINESE LANGUAGE tutor with more than 10 years of teaching experience. I am a native Chinese speaker from China with a B.A in Chinese Language and Literary Studies at Qingdao University and a B.A in Business Management at University of Birmingham, 2nd class, upper division. To provide a complete learning process, I offer the development and im ...
PIANO LESSONS BY EXPERIENCED PIANO TEACHER!!!
UK trained pianist who is passionate in music and teaching. "Ms. Yee started teaching my son when he was 4 years old. Her dedication and love for the piano was evident in her lessons which encouraged my son greatly and now at 12, he is still playing and loving it" Iris Roberson "Ms. Yee is an amazing teacher, very patient and dedicated to the students improving their performanc ...
Math and Chemistry tuition for Secondary/JC Level
- Date Listed27/08/2019
NUS Computing undergrad offering 1 to 1 home tuition for JC and Secondary Chemistry & Math
$35-50/hr depending on level of study & subjects
1. Mon - Thur evenings, can be discussed | Clementi / Pasir Panjang / NUS / Redhill
2. Friday 8pm / Weekends | Anywhere in the East/North-East
- JC 1 female from VJC (H2 Chem)
- JC 1 female from TMJC (H2 Chem/Math)
- Sec 3 IP female from TJC (Chem/Math)
- Top Science Student in JC with 5 As at the A Levels (H2 Math/Chem)
- 6 points at O Levels (A1 in E/A Math, Pure Chem)
- Consistently top in cohort for H2 Chem/Math; 1st in cohort for Sec 4 Chem
- Bronze in Chem & Math Olympiad
- Currently pursuing a double major in Comp Science and Math in NUS
- Sec 4 male (E Math/Physics) -Improved from F9/E8 in mid-years to B4/B3 in O Levels in 4 months
- Sec 4 male (Chemistry)
- Started tutoring at JC2 in my school's Math peer tutoring programme - One of my JC 1 students improved from U in MYE to B in EOY in 4 months
- Share tips and strategies to do well at the National Exams
- Emphasis on learning of key concepts and ideas instead of rote learning
- Provide model solutions and notes where applicable
- Accumulated 1 year experience of teaching students with different learning capabilities and thus able to vary teaching style to suit students' needs
PM me if interested and we can discuss how to help your child. Ad-hoc lessons are available as well.