Home Tuition to Excel in Expository, Argumentative & Discursive Essays For Upper Secondary 中学英文作文补习
- Date Listed10/06/2021
Home Tuition to Excel in Expository, Argumentative and Discursive Essays For Upper Secondary School
- To present and explain a viewpoint on a situation or issue while providing the readers with the relevant information.
- Use factual knowledge, statistics and examples to substantiate and validate their points.
- To persuade the readers to agree with the writer's viewpoint.
- Present their opinions and arguments pertaining to a debatable topics where there can be two differing view.
- Contains an analysis of topics, validation by facts and examples, showing both sides of the argument.
- Similar to argumentative essays whereby students are required to present arguments and counter-arguments on a topic that is usually controversial.
- Different to argumentative essays whereby writer aims to persuade, the objective of discursive essay is to present a well-balanced and objective opinion.
- Contains a logical development of arguments to allow expression of coherent flow of writing and linking ideas together.
- Usually sum up argument with an informed personal opinion.
Current & Ex-MOE Teachers and Experienced Star Tutors for 1-1 and Group Home Tuition to Excel in Expository, Argumentative and Discursive Essays For Upper Secondary School
Testimonials in Photos!
Current & Ex-MOE Teachers and Experienced Star Tutors for 1-1 and Group Home Tuition for PSLE & O's
SciStudio focuses on delivering high quality tuition to our students. That's why we limit the number of students per small class to a maximum of 4 students only or 1 to 1 classes. This is to ensure the tutor can cater the lesson style and pace to the student or small class effectively at all times. As a result of our relentless focus on quality, most students were able to achieve remarkable improvements over a short period of time.
Customised Learning Plans Help Students Reach Their Full Potential We believe that there isn't any one-size-fits-all solution in education.
Every student is gifted in their own way, and learns better with a certain teaching style than others. In order to identify the appropriate teaching approach, we always conduct a comprehensive analysis of our students' strengths, weaknesses, learning preferences etc. Based on our tutors' experience, we would come out with individualised, customised learning plans for each student. As the student progresses, we would assess the effectiveness of our teaching method and make adjustments when needed.
Systematic Exam Revision Schedule Aids Students' Top College Entrance Exam Preparation (AEIS, PSLE, O/A GCE Levels, IB, IP, GEP, Olympiad programme, SATS, GMAT, IELTS)
In order to boost our student's preparedness for exams, we keep track of a systematic exam revision schedule using flow chart and diagram illustrations. Apart from pacing the lessons to the revision schedule, we would also include practices on selected past years' papers in the lessons nearing the exam period. Our tutors would go through the students' answers and share some insightful feedback with the students prior to the exam.
As a result, our students have high self-confidence and are able to perform well even when facing the intensive and highly competitive exams.
Reach us at 9666 0785 for the tuition today. Inform us on what level, subjects you're looking for and we'll try to arrange for you, our branch at Sengkang or we’ll arrange our tutors to travel islandwide.
WeChat ID: CoronaLemons