Software testing fundamentals Course
Date Listed 25/06/2018
Duration : 40 hours, 2-4 hours a week, 8-12 weeks
Faculty with more than 15 years of IT experience, 6 years in Investment Banking.
Hands- on and management experience in testing of business-critical applications across industries.
Have managed the testing tools and process function for a top tier investment bank and extensive project management consulting experience in delivering IT applications.
- Examples and illustrations from the real world of testing.
- Industry best practices.
- Individual attention.
- Career tips and preparation.
1) Introduction IT applications, Architecture and components
2) Introduction to SDLC and models
3) Introduction to IT project,configuration and service management
4) Testing process and models
5) Testing types and levels
6) Test Planning
7) Test Case design techniques
8) Hands on workshop on 6 & 7
9) Defect Reporting (Using Atlassian JIRA)
10) Introduction of database testing and SQL
11) Benefits of Test Automation
12)Introduction to testing tools (Selenium Test Automation tool)