A level H1/H2 Math Further Math Home Tuition (Materials Provided, Responsible, Result Oriented)
- Date Listed09/11/2019
Dear parents and students:
I specialize in teaching Secondary 1 to 4 Math, especially O level E Math, A Math for 6 years. I am also experienced in teaching JC H1/H2 Math.
I am very responsible and committed. I can provide relevant materials such as practice papers, worksheets, notes for my math students. Additionally, I will provide free WhatsApp consultation after tuition hours. Usually, I will try my best to reply to all my students within 24 hours.
My teaching methodology for Math is that learning Math is not just for practice but have relevant practice upon the right understanding of the topics. My teaching approach will include the following 3 steps:
1. Understanding of the topics – I will go through the math topics with my students and clarify their doubts in those topics. I will also help them correct their mistakes in the corresponding questions
2. Outline of the math concepts – I will encourage my students to have a small notebook to record down the math formulas, math concepts and sample questions they have done in my lessons so that they can refer back to them regularly.
3. Practice – I will guide students to practice through their own assessment books. I can also recommend assessment books to them and provide necessary math worksheets for their extra practices.
I will adjust every lesson to student’s needs. I am well versed with the MOE O level and A level Math syllabus and can explain the concepts clearly to my students. I have my own self-written notes and am cooperative with parents.
Last year, I taught 4 JC H2 Math student and 4 E/A Math students:
*O level A/E Math*
• Oliver got A1 for both E Math and A Math, improved from B3 when I started to teach him one year ago.
• Kenny got A1 for E Math and A2 for A Math, improved from C5 for both E Math and A Math (taught him for 6 months).
• Wu Duo got A1 for both A Math and E Math in O level
• Keven improved from D7 to B3 in his N level Math (taught him for 1 year, he has dyslexia and is slow in learning).
*A level H1/H2 Math*
• Melody from NYJC got A for H2 Math improved from D.
• Leonard from MI got A for H1 Math improved from B.
• Xinyi from Dumman High passed her H2 Math promo from fail within months.
• Jonathan NYJC got B in A level, improved from E.
This year, I am teaching 10 JC H2 Math students (3 JC1 and 7 JC2, Duman High, NYJC and NJC, RJC, EJC, MJC, AJC), and one H2 further Math student from ASRJC now.