Talk: Rethinking Stress
Date Listed 05/04/2018
Date: 28 April 2018
Time: 1 30 PM - 3 30 PM
Location: The School of Positive Psychology
Stress is known to lead to health issues such as cardiovascular diseases, pain and depression. Is stress truly our biggest enemy, or ally?
Join us for a 90mins talk on 28 April, where the speaker, Stephen will be covering:
- Understand how stress can be refined from the new studies of psychology
- Learn how you can reframe stress to rise to meeting your challenges
- Understand how stress can bring you closer to others
- How to become better at stress management and utilisation
- Re-define your life goals with stress as your ally
Fee: S$19.26 w/ GST
(S$18 w/o GST)
Get your ticket here!
For enquiries or registration, contact us at +65 6844 5161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The talk will be followed by a 30mins course preview on our Positive Psychology programmes by our consultant.
Positive Psychology courses offered at The School of Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Psychology and Positive Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Positive Organisational Psychology and Leadership