Post FREE Ad

2019 Term 3 Preparation (not agency)

Post an ad like this for FREE!

It is the June school holidays!

In another few weeks, it will be the second half of the year.

Let our experienced teachers guide your child in his or her preparation for the exams.

Our teachers

(i) are graduates from top-tier universities;

(ii) have taught in school;

(iii) have been teaching for at least 10 years;

Please visit https://home-tuition.sg

Subjects covered: English, Chinese, Math, Sciences (including Biology, Chemistry and Physics)

Levels: Primary to Junior College

Location: East

Please note:

We are the ones teaching.

We are NOT a tuition agency. You do NOT need to pay any agency fees or deposits.


By clicking "Send" you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice and agree to receive newsletters and promo offers from us.
Add to Watchlist
Safety Tips - Your safety is important to us and we believe that you can stay safe. Learn More Report this ad
Pasir Ris / Tampines
Popular
You might be interested in these similar ads
Chinese language reliable and effective tutors  in Pasir Ris Tampines, preview image
Chinese language reliable and effective tutors
HAVING THE RIGHT TUTOR MAKES A LOT OF DIFFERENCE Over 80% of our students have grade improvements within the first 3 months of tuition. The other 20% achieve grade improvements within the first 2 months of tuition. WHY TOP TUTORS IS SINGAPORE’S BEST TUITION AGENCY We select and recommend tutors to you based on the tutors’ past success in teaching, the quality of grade imp ...
Chemistry tutors with proven grade improvements  in Pasir Ris Tampines, preview image
Chemistry tutors with proven grade improvements
WHY WE ARE SINGAPORE’S TOP TUITION AGENCY Our clients rate us as Singapore's top tuition agency because of the quality of our tutors, and the accuracy in finding tutors that suit their unique requirements. And most importantly, the jump in grades that they can quickly achieve. Thanks to their support, Top Tutors is Singapore’s top tuition agency. GOOD TUTORS WERE NOT ...
Trinity Piano Teacher Pasir Ris | Trinity Piano Lessons Pasir Ris in Pasir Ris Tampines, preview image
Trinity Piano Teacher Pasir Ris | Trinity Piano Lessons Pasir Ris
www.BlessedPianist.com Contact 85093996 (text or WhatsApp appreciated as Teacher may be teaching) Lesson Venue: Teacher's Piano Studio in Tampines (postal code: 521893), nearby UWCSEA International School and Opposite Temasek Poly Teacher V prepares students for Annual Public Piano Concerts, conducts Piano and Music Theory Lessons (Initial, Grade 1 to 8 and Diploma levels) based on (TCL ...
Math private tutors. Proven grade improvements in Pasir Ris Tampines, preview image
Math private tutors. Proven grade improvements
MOE’S EXAM REQUIREMENTS FOR MATH The school and national exams will test students’ abilities to: 1. Understand and apply mathematical concepts and skills in a variety of contexts 2. Organise and analyse data and information; formulate and solve problems, including those in real-world contexts, by selecting and applying appropriate techniques of solution; interpret mathematical r ...
Art Class by Professional Artist (Master's Degree Art)  for Children and Adults in Pasir Ris Tampines, preview image
Art Class by Professional Artist (Master's Degree Art) for Children and Adults
Creating art is a great way to stimulate your brain and boost your creativity. For just $100, young artists aged four to eight can undergo four 1 hour and 15 minute lessons. For children and teens aged eight to 18, it’ll be $110 for four 1 and a half hour lessons. For adults above 18, it’ll be $140 for four 1 and a half hour lessons. Each class will have a maximum of five students to facilit ...
Hindi Tuition from Native Tutor (from $40/hr) in Pasir Ris Tampines, preview image
Hindi Tuition from Native Tutor (from $40/hr)
My name is Divya Menghani, I stay in Simei and I am a Singapore Citizen. I have a very strong interest in pursuing a teaching career. With experience working at both the Early Years and Primary school levels, as well as working as a relief teacher in several international schools here in Singapore, I have a diverse background with much to offer. Back of my mind I wanted to experience teaching as a ...
TUITION 1 to 1 / Ad-hoc Consultation / Small Groups (FULL-TIME) [Not Agency] in Pasir Ris Tampines, preview image
TUITION 1 to 1 / Ad-hoc Consultation / Small Groups (FULL-TIME) [Not Agency]
TUITION 1 / 1 or Ad-hoc Consultation / Small Groups (Both School & Private Students are Welcome) (FULL-TIME) [Not Agency] We take every single assignment seriously & wholeheartedly to ensure best possible results achieved. [Get 1-1 Professional Personalised Coaching for your Child.] Tutor (East / Town) Teaching Locations: Tampines, Simei, Pasir Ris, Changi, Tanah Merah, Bedok, Loyang, Town NUS Gra ...
More ads